Monday, May 26, 2014

Oh me...

hey 'sup?
look, i've just found out that we can actually ATTRACT WEALTH AND LOVE!! how awesome is that????
superb!!

so my friend told me about the pyg+!@*%&- theory or whatever, and the law of attraction.
and he told me that he has this subliminal something that can attract wealth and love. based on the law of attraction. nice, huh?

so i copied these subliminal thingies from his computer and i read the instruction, which is pretty simple:
first, listen to it in a relaxing situation. okay, so you have to be relax, but dont doze off.
second, think about the amount of money you'd like to have.
visualize that in your mind.
simple, eh?

no. not simple. easier said than done.

i cant get myself to relax!!! i feel anxious!! and the music is creepy, i get goosebumps.

how can i relax when i'm scared?
call me a coward, but seriously, it scares the shit out of me.

oh me...

No comments:

Post a Comment